Friday, September 10, 2010

2nd Block of Mystery Block of the Month Done!

Buttercream Summer (Flowers For Sale Block)
Ladies, the second block is complete!
I'm tickled pink with it.
I am kind of messing around with 
some small prairie points 
to possibly put around the edges.
I'll get pictures of it  up
if I do decide to go with it.
To sign up for this 
Mystery Block of the Month
and follow my design process
here on the blog Click: HERE 

Here are a few more pictures!
To see the whole "Design Process"
of this quilt....
Click: HERE! and HERE!
Have a Happy Day
filled with lots of Stitchin'
Hugs,
John'aLee

5 comments:

  1. John'a Lee, that is so cute. I adore the mixture of stitching and applique, so satifying to do. I love, your header photos also, what beautiful quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John'aLee;

    I would like to know if you have a finished print of the block of the month on the Buttercream Summer. I sign up for the block and just finished the first block that I picked up in Des Moines at the quilt show. I did the Flowers For Sale Block. Such fun it was doing it!! If you could email me the photo. I could print it off and keep it with my monthly supplies.

    Thanks Donna Baker

    ReplyDelete