Saturday, September 25, 2010

Fancy Hill Farm Fabric has Just Arrived!!

Do you ever have those days...
when you plan to get so  much done???
You make lists...
 You are so confident that...
"everything"
and I mean 'everything'
is going to get done!
Then little by little...
the day gets away from you.
At the end of the day...
not even half of the things on 
"the list"
have been ticked off.
That's when one has to be thankful for
the little bright spots in the day...
like a big fabric delivery!
 I am so in love with this line by
Robyn Pandolph
called...
Fancy Hill Farm!
This is one photo shoot I had fun with...
It was easy...
Seeing it matched the colors
in my Front Parlor.

Stay tuned...
Kenny Roy is going to be making several
Meet Me in Paris Kits 
out of this fabric.
Some with off-white backgrounds...
Some with green backgrounds...
and some with the red for the background.
We also have 'limited'
108" pieces 
to go with the line
in green and off-white.

So now on to my day...
Seeing it is Saturday...
I am hoping there won't be too many
interruptions.
I am determined to sew, sew sew!!

Quilting Love until Later...
John'aLee

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful fabrics. Perfect photo shoot.

    I have to work with a 'to do' list, as well, otherwise POOF the day is gone. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the pattern reminds me of our trailer curtains - not the color tone, just the pattern. beautiful!!!

    you may not have completed everything on your (very long) list but you did plenty (!) and i just adore your *exclamation heart* at the top of your list. :o)

    jAne

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh love that fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Robyn's fabric! ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice and interesting blog:)
    Looove the fabrics!

    ReplyDelete