Tuesday, September 7, 2010

More 'Quilt' Pictures from the Colorado Show

I loved this little basket of flowers!
Stunning Quilt.
Loved the funkiness of this one.
No other word for this except....Amazing!
A great 'end of summer' pic.
What a talented quilter!
Beautiful!
My friend, Verna Mosquera's design...
Vintage Valentine.
Stunning Work!
What a great 'piecing' job.
This was a quilt where one felt like they could just walk right into the picture!

And that's all for today.
Quilting Hugs,
John'aLee

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful quilts.

    How did your biopsy go? Thinking about you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John'alee... Thanks for sharing the quilts... It is great to see what the other quilter's are doing out in quilt world...They are all wonderful works of art... You are right about the last one, it feels like you could just walk on that bridge and enjoy the fall day... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing.....those pictures are just awesome. When I see them I wonder if I will ever progress up to that point?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That basket of flowers is gorgeous! Wish I could do something like that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How do I find some of these patterns?
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete