Wednesday, December 26, 2012

A Day For Snuggling In....

It's softly snowing outside....

I'm bundled up in my down comforter...

sitting by the roaring fire...

The Guitar Man is in the kitchen
juicing organic oranges...
to go with the ham and egg breakfast he's preparing us.

(The darling man just brought me a steaming hot mug of cafe mocha...sip...slurp...
oh so yummy!)

I'm sitting here reading an excellent new memoir that has come out...


The author has a cooking blog called ...


It takes a really good book to keep me interested,
and this one more than qualifies.

She has a way of inviting you into not only her kitchen,
but her way of  life, lived mostly in Berlin,
and somewhat in New York...
transporting you the whole time to a world I at least have never known.
Fascinating!

So I've got to get back to Berlin girls....

Ta...Ta...

5 comments:

  1. Merry day after Christmas John' a Lee!
    Keep snuggling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my computer died and i am using my daughter's new one right now! yeah for snow! finally!!! we have about 8 inches with more on the way. i am soooo happy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess it was a good thing I decided to put the temple off until Friday! We just had rain in Knox, but I was afraid the passes might have some snowing and ice. Sounds like you had a perfect day, warm, comfortable and well-served by your DH. Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, your Guitar Man sounds just perfect :-) Staying indoors here too.. no snow, just rain, rain and more rain!
    Have fun "in" Berlin!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there girlfriend,
    I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and welcomed in the New Year with joy. I've been down for the count after breaking my right wrist last month and having extensive surgery. Just wanted to stop by and say hello!

    ReplyDelete