Thursday, May 17, 2012

It's always exciting for me....
when someone deems my pattern worthy enough
to make for themselves!
This is the class from

I surprised them and showed up with the quilt last Saturday
so they could see what they are making.

Here are some close-ups of the blocks
Kay 
their teacher is making...
Sunshine in the Shadows Block
Friends Are Like Flowers Block
Grandmother's Flower Garden Block
Strawberry-Li-Cious Block
Flowers for Sale Block on top and another one in progress...
It was the highlight of my day stopping in there.
"Can't wait to see your finished quilts ladies!

I have been up to my eyeballs in work,
seeing the Guitar Man is out of town working....
and I'm trying to do both of our jobs here!
 But I'm going to try and get some more posting done 
in the next week to show you what I've been up to!

Have a wonderful Thursday everyone!
 

2 comments:

  1. This is such a whimsical and darling quilt...how fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen hon, it's so gratifying to see someone make your patterns - and yours are so gorgeous!!!!! Kay did a fabulous job on these!
    Don't forget to make time to breathe, sweetie - big hugs!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete