Tuesday, October 5, 2010

How about a Really Quick Quilt???

If you are looking for a really quick quilt...
this one is perfect!
It is called Lickety Split...
and can actually be made in less than a day.
It takes 2 Charm Packs
1 Jelly Rolly
and 2 1/4 yards of fabric...
which takes care of the border and binding.
I designed this
for my customers out there
who have been collecting charm packs
and jelly rolls...
and needed a great easy pattern
to use them with.
It helps really build one's
skill on placing value and
scale
throughout a quilt.
It finishes to be a twin size...
so is perfect
for a college kid...
or any other kid!!
To order the pattern...
Click Here!! 

Also...make sure to check out
Fabric Tuesdays
over at 
 Quilt Story

We are busily setting up our booth
here in DesMoine. 


So until later....
John'aLee

8 comments:

  1. Love this quilt! Sometimes fast and easy is the best! Great fall colors too...

    Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great quilt, John'aLee! I wish you great success in Des Moine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of your quilts! I am working on my BOM for Buttercream Summer. I got your note in my package yesterday for the next BOM :) Thank You for remembering my sweet Amber.
    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the quilt, thanks for the heads up...

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's beautiful, but it doesn't look quick. I guess that's the beauty of it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Love this quilt. Thanks for linking up to quiltstory!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with your booth in Des Moines (such a fun city!)!

    ReplyDelete