Saturday, August 14, 2010

'House' Quilts

I have become fascinated with house quilts over the last year...ever since making one by The Quilt Company. We offered this quilt as a Block of the Month and took 90 sign ups on it. I created it in a different set of colors than the original. I'm not sure if that was why it was so popular with us or not. But what a fun quilt it was to make!
Here it is in the process:
                   I enjoyed making this so much
because I didn't have to do the design work.
It was  great to just follow  'a pattern' for once!

                     The following are pictures of quilts
I have taken at Quilt Shows across the country:
 

3 comments:

  1. House quilts are my favourite as well. Thanks for the quilt show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Those are amazing. I can't believe some of them, especially the Cinderella quilt.

    ReplyDelete