Sunday, September 25, 2011

Update on Tory

I talked to Tory today
and for the first time since
this tragedy...
she sounded more like her old self.
She read all of your comments...
and even posted the link to the page
on her Facebook page
and 
wrote....
I was doing good on crying till I read all of the comments. I'm touched. Ily&&imy babe rip
 
I noticed several people from New York
went into the comment page
and read all of your heart felt comments too.

So you wonderful ladies
not only helped to bring some peace and healing
to my little girl...
but to a whole community.

So thank you again ...
from the bottom of my heart!
(Words can't express what your comments meant to me!)

I have to show you this picture Tory
also posted on her Facebook page.

It is of Chris' grave.
His best friend...the soldier who was with him when he died...
was with her 
and they poured a drink over his grave...
and it formed a perfect heart.
 
Is that not so very touching...
and quite the miracle?

God is good!

Tory has spent the last week with Dan (Chris soldier friend)
and his young wife...
He took Chris' leave...
to come home.

I think it was healing for the two of them to be together 
and to talk things through.

Well...
we are off in the morning
for our
AQS Des Moine show.

Please stop by the booth
if any of you are coming.

I'd love to see you!

Warm Hugs...

8 comments:

  1. I am glad there are people and things (even our comments) to help Tory along the path to healing. May God continue to be at her side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I was at tha show, I would so love to meet you.

    I am glad to hear that your daughter is finding a way to heal alog with Chris's friend. You are right..."God is Good"....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Continued blessings to you and your family. Special prayers for Dan when he has to finish his tour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad that Tory, you, Chris' friend, and his family can find some peace. Our prayers go out to all of you from Nebraska. My blocks will be on the way in Tuesday's mail.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My thoughts and prayers are with you! I just found myself spending an hour going through your older posts. I so feel for your daughter and your family and his family too! I can see how wonderful you and your daughters spirit is and how much you must be going through at the same time. Doing positive things again in his memory is sure to get you through and makes each day have little blessings again.

    Much care, Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Prayer is healing and God is so good! I am glad that Tory is able to spend time with Chris' friend and his wife. Being together with people who loved Chris will help. I will continue to keep the families in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Poured into the shape of a heart - oh that gives me chills - God is SO good!!! Everyone remains in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete