Friday, May 14, 2010

Home Machine Quilting Show

There's nothing like a shot of inspiration in the arm that one gets from a Quilt Show! We were happy to be invited to vend at the Home Machine Quilting Show in Sandy Utah last weekend. It was so great to see all of you...our faithful customers and to catch up a little bit.

I thought I'd share some of the quilts that were hanging in the show. Both batteries went dead on my cameras as I was taking pictures the last day, and because I was working I couldn't go and buy some new ones. So there were several other beautiful quilts I wish I could have taken pictures of.

This is a close up of the following quilt. Magnificent work! It is amazing how much embellishing adds to a quilt. This was so stunning!



The picture of the label I took on this one didn't come out. So if whoever made this wants me to add their name and story about this quilt please email me.
I loved this color variation of this pattern. It is a super popular pattern out there on the quilt circuit. It's fun to see what all you creative ladies have done with it.
This pattern is by my good friend Verna Mosquera. If you have never checked out her website you must: vintagespool.com
That's all for now folks. I'm headed to St George to spend some time with my kiddos and grandkids!

4 comments:

  1. Some great quilts there! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous quilts. Lots of inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful quilts - I bet you did come home with a shot of inspiration! Thanks so much for sharing - so we could be inspired, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful. Thanks for posting them.

    ReplyDelete