Monday, December 23, 2013

Organizing Christmas

"Can 'Christmas' be organized?" You might ask.

Well, this year I did it better than I ever have before....
I   bought me a composition book from the dollar store...
covered it...
And started sectioning it out:
 Most days I would go in and journal at the end of the day
recording events, weather, thoughts etc...


I saved a few pages at the front of the book and went 
back in and made me a Table of Contents
to record what was where:
Each night I would sit down and decorate a few more pages
getting them ready ahead of time to inspire me...
It has not only helped to keep me on track,
the little book has enhanced the Christmas Season for me.
I found myself looking forward to the time of day that I could just go sit down for a spell, decorate, ponder and write away!

Hope you all have a very Merry, Merry Christmas!!

Toodles....

6 comments:

  1. Only you could make Christmas so much fun. I love your idea. Merry Christmas. May 2014 be your best year ever!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun way to get organized!! Merry Christmas, I hope this New Year brings you much joy and happiness!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! Merry Christmas too you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful way to prepare for Christmas and really think about it's meaning! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a darling little book! We follow each other on Pinterest, and I wanted to stop in to say 'Best Wishes in 2014' I now have you in my reader to visit thru your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a darling little book! We follow each other on Pinterest, and I wanted to stop in to say 'Best Wishes in 2014' I now have you in my reader to visit thru your blog.

    ReplyDelete