Wednesday, June 19, 2013

A NEW Mystery Block of the Month being offered by John'aLee

Really....
I've been working on things...

 A new Mystery House Block of the Month quilt!

I've been designing the blocks for this quilt for over a year now.
It's going to be in pinks, blacks, whites, greens with a touch of yellow!

Whatcha think??

You can reserve space over at my blog for a $10.00 sign up fee.
The BOM starts September 2013 and will be $29.99 each month for 10 months.
No extra border fees at the end. The whole price of the quilt is divided up evenly between the months.
Click HERE!! ...to sign up.

Toodles...

2 comments:

  1. Is this something you are designing or following along on someone else's pattern? Looks very cute--and I like the scripture reference. Will each block have a scripture?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. May I join the mystery or is it too late?

    ReplyDelete