Thursday, July 29, 2010

Finally I'm Back!!

I'm back my quilting friends. I can't believe it has been so long since I have posted. Ken and I have been traveling the country and I think this is the first time ever that I forgot to take one of our cameras. Ugh!!

So first of all I still have a few pictures to share with you from Quilt Walk. It blessed me to see some of my own patterns made by others hanging in the show:                   

My sweet friend Lana made this one. It was a kit Ashley designed for her when she was still working for us.

 Another good ole Meet Me In Paris:
Unfortunately my camera started acting up on me and I wasn't able to get the other ones. Jessica at the pharmacy for one, made an awesome Meet Me In Paris...and I'm pretty sure it was her first quilt!


One night I stopped in at Vicki's house...usually there is a bunch of ladies quilting away there in the evening and her sweet hubby is usually feeding them dinner....well, surprise, surprise...I walk in and everyone is just sitting around talking. I ask "What is up with this girls? I thought you all would be quilting!" But everyone had either been teaching all day or going to class and everyone was 'quilted out'! They did share a few of their quilts with me though...and some amazing strawberry shortcake.

It happens to be a cool and rainy day here in Panguitch...which I love, but...my internet connection is so slow that it has taken me forever to upload these images. The rest will have to wait for tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing!! Gorgeous!!
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never get tired of seeing those patterns made up in different fabrics! I need to get goin' on my Paris quilt before the moths get to it!LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back John'alee... We all sure missed you... I love the quilts that you were able to post...Meet Me in Paris is diffrent and I love the colors they chose... :)

    ReplyDelete