Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Happy New Year

Snow is softly falling outside...2009 is receding into the background of yesteryear. Every December in my personal journals I reflect back on the year and write out the lessons learned, obstacles subdued, obstacles not subdued and try to make some sense of the passing of time. It is amazing to me when I get down on myself and feel like I haven't accomplished enough physically, spiritually and mentally that upon reflection there has been some major growth. I thank the Lord for his keeping power in all of the twists and turns of life this last year. I hope everyone has an amazing 2010. Happy New Year!

More booth photos. Ashley selling Meet Me In Paris kits.




Some of the grandkids!


This was an amazing Meet Me In Paris quilt from one of our customers that was hanging at the Home Machine Quilting Show in Sandy (2007) that won Teacher's Choice. The quilting on it was amazing!










Ashley in the snow!



Tory showing off her truck before she wrapped it around a tree and the Jaws of Life had to get her out of it. Ken was only a few minutes behind her coming home from a show. He freaked out, backed up and convinced the cop that he was her Dad and to let him through. He said never before had he experienced the feeling he did here when he saw her truck and didn't know if she was dead or alive. This is the darling child that always keeps up guessing!





No comments:

Post a Comment