Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Can you Believe it is already the Third Week of January?!

I'm giving you a free peek into one of the video chats from my January Journaling/Planning/Scripture Writing Class, JOHN'ALEE'S JUBILEE that is going on now. It's not too late to join in on the fun!
We have an active Facebook Group to go along with the class with some great Christian ladies in it that has been an added bonus to the whole project! So if you would like to be inspired to get your New Year off right.....even a few weeks into it, COME JOIN US!!  WE'D LOVE TO HAVE YOU!!

~John'aLee's Jubilee~

I have spent years fine-tuning my process of journaling and planning and decided this year to share it with you all. The other amazing thing I incorporated into my life this last year was Scripture Writing. Wow. Did that ever add a new joyful dimension to my life! So in this class with loads and loads of videos, I teach you all about setting up a Bullet Journal to get your life under control, how to keep up with it, how to track things so you can figure out what you are doing right and what you're doing wrong, so you can fix those things in your life, as well as my whole system I use adding Traveler's Notebooks to my life for my journaling.

With each class I also set up a private Facebook class where students not only share their work, but they get to know each other and in turn bond and become quite the delightful community!  With my Christmas Journaling/Planning class, I had 95% re-sign up for my new Jubilee class, so it made me realize I've struck a need! Us women need encouragement and we need each other!

So if right about now you are lagging with your goals for 2018 and need an Inspiration Coach.....John'aLee to the rescue!! I sure hope you will come over and join us! We'd love to have you.

Here's the LINK to sign up for THE JUBILEE!!


2 comments:

  1. Thank you John'aLee for these classes. For anyone thinking about this class.....go sign up now. I took the December class and now this class and there is a lot of inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Caryl, you are a doll! Thank you so much! I love having you in class!!

      Delete