Wednesday, November 29, 2017

I'm Back With A Bang Ya'll!! I HAVE A GREAT LITTLE CHRISTMAS JOURNALING/PLANNING ONLINE CLASS YOU CAN JOIN! (TONS OF VIDEOS OF ME SHOWING YOU HOW I PLAN AND ORGANIZE ALL THINGS CHRISTMAS)


I've been MIA for quite awhile! But I haven't been sitting around eating bon bons and twiddling my thumbs. Well, maybe a little. I started examining why it took me so long to get my umpf back. Let's see? Traveling all over the country 30-36 weekends a year for several years, all the while running a quilt shop, designing quilts, making those quilts, quilting those quilts, 12 grand babies being born, a kid in jail 3 times, actually all 3 daughters doing a little stint in the county jail, coming home from a quilt show only to have a kid and her truck wrapped around a tree and the jaws of life trying to get her out, the economy crash, closing down the shop, moving all the way across country to get our daughter straightened out and away from the crowd she was running with, only to have her fall in love with a soldier, whom she became engaged to, only to lose him in Afghanistan 15 days before they were to be married, and during this I was robbed twice and the final blow, a flood that completely drove me out of my home, and made me lose the few things of value the thieves managed to not get because I came home upon them.

Really! I'm not making this stuff up!! Who needs a soap opera? And I'm sure I've left out some stuff.

But I'm still a smilin'! There's one promise I've leaned on through it all: And that is God's promise to be with me through it all. And He has!

So I've licked my wounds, and am trying my best to get back into 'quilting'. But during my sabbatical I found something that has brought me a lot of pleasure. Journaling. And not just 'writing' journaling. But Creative Journaling. And I'm here to share it with you.

I now have a YouTube channel where you can follow my endeavors. And right now I am offering an awesome little Christmas Journaling/Planning/ Scripture Writing class that my students are loving. It is only $25, and I promise you, it will add a depth and joy to your Holiday Season. Not only do I show you how to plan and organize 'All Things Christmas', but I'm showing how to do it creatively. And to make it really special AND to remember the whole reason for the season we are writing out the Christmas Story.  I've also set up a private Facebook Group where the students are having a ball sharing their work and inspiring and encouraging each other on.

And that's not all!! To get my "Quilting Grove" back, I am taking a Christmas Quilt Along from a few years ago, and am breaking it down over the month of December to show you all how to fit in a project for yourself over the  busy season!

So I hope you will join us!! Come have some sweet Christmas Fellowship!

Check out my YouTube video telling all about it below!




or to go straight to the sign-up page:


Hope to reconnect with some of you!!

Happy, Happy Holidays!!
John'aLee


No comments:

Post a Comment